jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (17 posts)

It's Friday! Yahoo!

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 6 years ago

...and it's probably Saturday in other places...

So - what's everyone up to?  Anything interesting?

Me...i'm gonna mow the lawn tomorrow (maybeeeee)and go to a funeral (oh well - but i'm still happy)...life feels good with spring and then summer around the corner.

What are you doing?..today...tomorrow?  What's going on around the world?  Can anyone top 'mowing the lawn'? (hope so!) big_smile

2. recommend1 profile image73
    recommend1posted 6 years ago

Hot and humid here in South of China - starting our short May 1st holiday - and I am stuck inside editing 20,000 translated words into standard English !  bummer !

SomewayOuttaHereposted 6 years ago in reply to this

okay....sounds like I'll have more fun mowing the lawn...too bad!

3. tlpoague profile image89
    tlpoagueposted 6 years ago

I am planning a birthday party for my son. Have no idea what to do...

...now that sounds like fun!...hope it goes well - whatever you come up with...or go mow the lawn - it might inspire you?  big_smile

1. tlpoague profile image89
        tlpoagueposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Its raining...or I would have been out planting flowers. smile

4. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60

...bump...so no one is doing anything?....i guess many are mowing the lawn too....

5. SandyMcCollum profile image78
    SandyMcCollumposted 6 years ago

I'm babysitting a smart, adorable 2yo for a few days. Makes me miss the grandkids more, but we love having the little guy!

...awwww...that sounds like a good time...excuse me while i get back to mowing!

6. earnestshub profile image88
    earnestshubposted 6 years ago

Saturday, just finished getting a one and a half hour full body massage. Also looking after 3 little ones.
    life is good! smile

oh my....that sounds heavenly...you're making me drool...i need one of those badly...for a couple of weeks now...maybe i should ditch the lawn mower for a RMT...hmmmm....? what to do...what to do?  big_smile

7. Lisa HW profile image85
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

Well, I plan to start drinking at 9:00 a.m. in the morning, and keep on drinking straight through until the wee hours of Monday morning.

(Oh, just kidding.  I just wanted to see how it felt to say something like that.  smile The truth is I'll be doing some pleasant, but unexciting, socializing a good part of the weekend; and hitting a couple of stores (including the grocery store) somewhere between tomorrow and Sunday.  smile  )

9 am? ...be adventurousand do something different - start now....lol

...hmmm....your weekend sounds good - relaxing?

oh yes...and as that little voice says to me ' file your taxes - cuz tomorrow is the deadline and you owe, stop procrastinating!'....now the voice is louder...and the blank tax return form lying on the table next to me looks lonely!  .,..maybe i can't enjoy mowing the lawn but rather prepare and submit my income tax return - OMG!  yikes    yikes    yikes

1. Lisa HW profile image85
        Lisa HWposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Relaxing except for that grocery store part.  mad

That particular grocery store on a Saturday is enough to drive anyone to drink (or kill himself or someone else).   roll

...especially if you head in before dinner time (and that's anytime btw)....ouch!...it's like everyone had the same idea...'i'll just pop in to the grocery store and pick something up for dinner'.....bad idea i say!...

8. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60

...okay i'm gonna revive this gif....i'd rather mow the lawn than pay the tax man!...tax man already took alot from me this year and now i probably have to pay some more....up for mowing the lawn tomorrow? Yes!...pay more taxes - No!

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

9. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60

..another old one needing to be brought back...looks like this is how my weekend is about to go...tax man!...get outta my way....i got lawns to mow!

http://turbo.inquisitr.com/wp-content/2010/03/Hilarious_Print_Advertisements_14.jpg

working