jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

Would love to know if hubs like this are worth writing about.

1. James's Info profile image60
    James's Infoposted 5 years ago

Hi!
    My name is James and I am a new member here on hubpages and therefore don't have much content up as yet! I love reading and finally built up the courage to start writing here. I would love to get opinions for my hub, before i dive in and start making more. I am a Motion Graphic Designer and noticed not a huge amount to do with the content i have written is on here. Maybe this is for a reason?

Anyway, any advice and criticism on my style and anything else would be most helpful and appreciated. I have had friends and family look at it and they love it, however it would be great to get some feedback from you guys!

The link to my hub is here :
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Video-Intro-Pro … Successful

I am very grateful to anyone that gives their time to reading my hub.

I wish you all the very best
    James

1. futurenetads profile image58
      futurenetadsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi dude welcome to the hubpages

very nice hub and nice title effects.

2. content profile image77
      contentposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I would say go for it and write about your passion and expertise!

2. ajuvr profile image60
    ajuvrposted 5 years ago

Grabber that you are: need not hesitate .
    Best wishes for relentless hubbing .

3. Glamorously Jacob profile image60
    Glamorously Jacobposted 5 years ago

I think your Hub is definitely relevant. Many people who write also have an interest in producing videos (myself included), but don't know where to start.

Jacob

4. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

I'm pretty ignorant of the subject - no, make that totally ignorant - but would think you have chosen a good one to write about.  As you say, video is getting huge and many people are in my shoes and haven't the faintest how to make a good one.

I might even suggest expanding and making more hubs around the same niche.  You just might have a gold mine there.

5. James's Info profile image60
    James's Infoposted 5 years ago

Thank you for the great input guys, i would like to ask if anyone also has any thoughts as to the category i listed this hub in. Is this where i should have listed this hub or is there a more relevant category?

Thanks a ton!
    James

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't believe that it is correct.  I think that category is for hubs consisting of photos and videos, not hubs about the subject.

A typical hub in that category might be one about pretty actresses; simply a collection of such photos. 

And I could be wrong on this (I've never used the category) so you should probably wait for other hubbers to comment on it.

6. seanorjohn profile image81
    seanorjohnposted 5 years ago

Under arts and design there is a sub category called videos and videography. This could be the one for it. Good luck.

7. futurenetads profile image58
    futurenetadsposted 5 years ago

I think  you  better place  welcome  video (small capsule) end of the page or middle

1. James's Info profile image60
      James's Infoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Alright great guys! yes after some reading and asking friends, i do believe that showing the welcome video at the top of the hub will affect my keywords for the subject negatively, however i cannot be certain. Videos and videography, i see it now! thanks very much seanorjohn!  thank you all for your input, just what i was looking for! I look forward to reading your hubs and giving my contribution to the community!
      James

working