jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Ten cents away

1. Rochelle Frank profile image89
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

It's the last day of the month and I'm ten cents away from a payout. Have not had a google penny in the past three days and this is Saturday-- never a good traffic day. sad

2. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 6 years ago

For the time being I've given up on Adsense.  From a payout every other month and growing it has gone to perhaps one payout every 6 months.

Thank goodness for HPads.

1. Mikeydoes profile image79
      Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I reached payout on HPads, but there is no doubt that Adsense will take quite a while.

3. Rochelle Frank profile image89
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

Can't believe it! At almost the last minute I got 88 cents, pushing past the $100 mark.
    Maybe I need to complain more smile

1. paradigmsearch profile image84
      paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago in reply to this

WTG! lol smile

2. Lisa HW profile image84
      Lisa HWposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Excellent!  smile   It's 12:35 when I am now, and I thought I'd check to see if you got your ten cents.  lol  (See?  There were people thinking about you in your "plight"  smile

3. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I had to come back to see what happened - WTG!  And $.88 to boot! (I had only 3 days in all of April that went over that figure).

4. Wayne K. WIlkins profile image86
    Wayne K. WIlkinsposted 6 years ago

penny on Adsense in over a month and in the six months it has been active, I have only 6 dollars. Consider yourself lucky that you are so close to a payment. This new Hubpages Ad Program however is brilliant, hoping to push my way to a payment this month, currently earned two dollars! smile

working