jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Why my Google Adsense account was only 2 weeks on disable?

1. my thing profile image60
    my thingposted 5 years ago

Please, help me. Why my Google Adsense account newly approved 2 weeks ago, now closed with the reason invalid clicks? although I have never done intentionally fraudulent or inadvertently, I am very sure not to do it. And I've worked hard to get it. anyone who can help, I would really appreciate your help. Thank you.

1. IzzyM profile image85
      IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Did friends, neighbours or work colleagues click on your ads? Google know exactly which part of the world your clicks are coming from, and it is very easy for them to determine click fraud.

1. my thing profile image60
        my thingposted 5 years ago in reply to this

But I don't know whether they do or not. Even they don't know which site belongs to me, because I know all the risks that I get if they know my site. I'm very protective of it all. And I had already filed an appeal, but I don't know of Google's decision. Thank You've responded to my question IzzyM, I appreciate it

1. shampa sadhya profile image86
          shampa sadhyaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I've a question to ask regarding the clicks on my site.

To make my near and dear ones read my hub it is quite natural that they come to know about the site. While, reading my hubs if they click on any ad which they feel relevant for them then will that bring in problem for me? Kindly, help.

1. IzzyM profile image85
            IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes it will bring you problems. Ask them specifically to NOT click the ads, even if they are interested in them.
            Google can tell every IP address, every computer, even the software they are running, as well as location.
            If your friends click your ads, Google will know.
            If you see suspicious click activity in your account, be pro-active and contact Google first.
            It used to be normal to get 1 or 2 clicks every 100 views, but that figure has dropped drastically. Anything above that, is suspicious.

1. danmit profile image81
              danmitposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Now that you've filed an appeal all you can do is wait for google's reply. Like Izzy said, google is very aware of where your clicks came from.

2. mdlawyer profile image60
    mdlawyerposted 5 years ago

Your friends and others clicking your ads while reading your hubs is to be seen in a genuine perspective. There is some probability ratio for pageviews and clicks.  Suppose on an average you get one click for every 15 page impressions.  If a friend of yous clicks on your ads within that probability, it is natural and may not be a problem.