jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

new record low on adsense

1. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

well i never though that the longer I was on a site, the less clicks I've receive,but low and behold, I received a whole 2 clicks last week...
    After the  Panda slap down, I'll be lucky to make payout in a few years now..I fell sick to my stomach.. mad

1. Lisa HW profile image85
      Lisa HWposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I've had the ups and downs since Panda (mostly downs, of course - but a few sort or promising-looking ups).   Having said though, though, I had one day that makes it safe for me to see that there will be no record-breaking after that day.  (unless there's a way to undo anything people have viewed, of course).   hmm  In spite of that one "horror day", though, I'm still seeing signs of promise (provided I play my cards right -but I"m not quite I know exactly how to always play those cards right these days. )  smile

2. quotations profile image92
      quotationsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have never had a great deal of success with adsense on hubpages, even before the Panda update. I mainly use Hubpages to build links to websites I own, which generate a great deal more income. Interestingly, I recently signed up with the Hubpages ad program and I am making a lot more from that than from adsense.

1. 0
        Baileybearposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm doing better with the HP ads too

3. HPReviews profile image59
      HPReviewsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I Hear You. Had Friends Only Making Around 90 Cents After 6 Months Of Hubs

2. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

on the up side, HP ad program and amazon have been better for me...

3. leigia67 profile image88
    leigia67posted 5 years ago

I am basically counted Google adsense out altogether....I never made much with them (maybe $10 per month) but last month I made $1.18. The Hubpages program, however, seems to have taken Google's place as I made $10 with it last month.

4. Richieb799 profile image66
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

April has been the first month I have not seen payout, but if I can backlink a lot this month I'm hoping to have 300 strong hubs..what I mean is I wrote 40 new hubs while I was traveling, all keyword edited but lacking good strong backlinks.
    I only have to make £20 this month to get payout for June..

1. canadawest99 profile image62
      canadawest99posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am in a to the death battle with google adsense right now.  They slapped me pretty hard taking my $12/day earnings down to under a dollar for a few weeks, but I have been implementing some strategies to bring that back up.  Hit $11 yesterday, and $4-6 the days preceding.