jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Need an objective set of eyes.

1. 0
    MOlmsteadposted 5 years ago

Feel free to check out my new hub on tattoos. I need advice on how I could more affectively guide the reader in the process of getting their first tattoo. If Ive been effective enough please leave me a comment, and let me know exactly what you think.

And while your there check out Torrid, and give me some feedback:

1. johndwilliams profile image85
      johndwilliamsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I like Get Inked - But i would say break up the text into some separate Text Capsules with titles, this helps viewers scan the parts they want to rad in details rather than wading through all the text  - and I really feel you need some photos to give people a great WOW factor for great art! Tattoos are really very visual so I would say this is a must - great work!

2. kschang profile image91
      kschangposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Don't see any section titles, bullet points, and so on. It almost reads as if it's a stream-of-consciousness rant (but in a good way)... feels disjointed and unorganized. There are some good points in the hub, but really needs, as others say, organization.

Why not break it down into major questions? Like "Why Get Inked?" "Why Not?"  "How much?" "Does it hurt?" and "What lead me to it", that sort of thing.

2. jdavis88 profile image85
    jdavis88posted 5 years ago

break up get inked! into paragraphs with some headers and add a video or two and it will get a definite score boost!