jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Looking for Blogs to 'share'

1. SimeyC profile image88
    SimeyCposted 5 years ago

I'm trying to build my 'network' of blogs by linking to relevant blogs, and having them link me. My blog is dedicated to the process of making money with writing and therefore I am only looking for blogs that relate to writing articles, SEO, Hubpages etc - I have links back to Hubpage articles - I'm also looking for decent Hubpage articles to link to and highlight too - if you're interested let me know.

I'm not sure if I can post a link to my blog - so if you're interested just contact me.....there is also a link to my blog in my profile.

1. MAMAMOORE profile image61
      MAMAMOOREposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hey.. I love to write.. and usually do well. My lifestyle is full of material... pastors wife, AVON Rep.. business owner wife.. mom of 7 and that's just the beginning.. I have tons of humor and insight.. but never can place the avenue I think I would be most acclimated to. I love to "build" people up, and encourage them.. I call it " People Art".. I hobby with photography.. and I sing and play the piano.. do you have any requests, suggestions.. for a blog you might find useful? Maybe I could start one of interest to you..

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Hey Simey, I don't have a blog dedicated to making money online. However, I have two blogs. One is about "Cagsil" itself and is tied into articles I've written. The other is a "Community" blog where I don't mind sharing.

Mostly my community blog is about sharing knowledge and experience. So, it could be used in many different aspects. You're more than welcome to check out both. If you like to leave a comment on either blog and link to your blog, then feel free to do so.

My blogs are on my profile. smile

1. SimeyC profile image88
      SimeyCposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Cagsil - thanks - I'll take a look tomorrow - I might just highlight your blog as being an example of how to write a good blog or article!

1. Cagsil profile image83
        Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome. And, Thank you. smile

3. 0
    lynnechandlerposted 5 years ago

I followed your blog. Mine is more directed at cool things I find to showcase like my most recent is a showcase of contests that several friends on Facebook are promoting right now to generate traffic to their fan pages.

Always great to find another blog to follow.