I Forgot to mention Hedgeek!

1. Guru-C profile image56
    Guru-Cposted 8 years ago

Hi Friends,

When writing about my two year anniversary, and even though I wasn't going to mention people's names, I did thank a handful of people who helped me with advice and by commenting on every one of my hubs.  Sometimes the nicest people stay in the background, and so, without trying to draw extra attention to myself, I need to take this space to thank Hedgeek.

Haven't seen you here in a very long time, but maybe you are "lurking".  Thank you so much, Hedgeek, for always being so very helpful and for writing your kind comments.

Thank you Hedgeek!  Please keep writing!!!!!!

Best Regards,

2. hedgeek profile image60
    hedgeekposted 7 years ago

Hey there GC,

Sorry for the slow response, I've been on sabbatical (i.e. I've gotten myself a dreaded day job that has taken much of my time).  Oh how I miss the life of a free agent.  Anyway, my current situation doesn't give me much time to focus on writing although I do really plan to get back to it "very soon".

It is great to know that I have not been totally forgotten.  I'm glad you found my help useful and I have to thank you for the kind words, encouragement, and ideas for hub topics.  It is people like you that make this a really great place for writers.  You totally rock.

Note to self: I need to change my profile pic, it's starting to look a little dated...