jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

adsense accounts

1. kat11 profile image60
    kat11posted 5 years ago

I have tried several times and received  emails stating that the my blog and hub page that  it's hard to navigate. I fixed my profile and resubmitted. Again an email was sent and stated that site was difficult to navigate. I have been through my profile sites but still don't understand what is wrong. kat11

1. Jason Menayan profile image60
      Jason Menayanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Did you apply with your HubPages profile, or with another site?

I would start here:

...and follow the instructions in this step-by-step guide:
      http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/1-2- … s-adsense/

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

I'm afraid I don't understand what this means. I visited your profile page, which has a normal look and feel. All of your hubs loaded quickly. There is very little customization possible on HubPages. You do not have external links on your profile pointing to other sites.

Pages can be slow to load, this may be a browser problem, a  server problem, or a connectivity problem. But on HubPages, there is hardly anything you can do to affect the encodig or page load times. Navigation is also standardized, no customization is possible beyond adding some links from your profile page to featured hubs.

3. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

I have a vague recollection that the expression used is "under construction." This can also mean incomplete. It may be advisable to add more text to the profile page. Also, the number of hubs may be an issue. I am familiar with a recent case where AdSense wanted 15 hubs to approve an application; eventually that was negotiated down to 10.