jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

A Request To Maddie

1. SunSeven profile image63
    SunSevenposted 8 years ago

Why don't you remove this thread altogether. I don't think it fits into the HP spirits
    <snipped at user's request>
    (And if you are removing that, please remove this one too)
    Regards

1. profile image0
      shinujohn2008posted 8 years ago in reply to this

That thread has been closed 2 days before by maddie

1. SunSeven profile image63
        SunSevenposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I said REMOVE!- In Other Words DELETE - the whole thread.
        I am sorry Shinu, if I made you to think that I was looking forward to your answer.(I thought the title explained it)

1. profile image0

No one has brought it up after that issue was over. I don't think that thread has any importance whether it is deleted or not because, most of the Harsh words in that thread has been already snipped off by Maddie.

2. SunSeven profile image63
    SunSevenposted 8 years ago

I guess you din't get the point.

3. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

I think emailing Maddie would have been more efficient smile

4. DJ Funktual profile image87
    DJ Funktualposted 8 years ago

Exactly

5. Maddie Ruud profile image83
    Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago

Here at HubPages, we try to interfere as little as possible in user interactions, while maintaining the rules we've set up regarding no personal attacks, hate speech, or spam.  I believe the sections of that thread that violated our rules have been snipped, but I don't like to delete whole threads where it's possible to leave them, since that pushes me more into the realm of exercising editorial judgment, which I don't want to do.  I suggest that we all just let threads like these sink to the bottom by leaving them be.

I am happy to snip the link to the thread out of your post above, if you like, in the spirit of helping that happen.

1. profile image0

I think the link sun seven has put up there should be removed as it causes an unwanted publicity to that forum post

2. SunSeven profile image63
      SunSevenposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Please do, Maddie.
      {But as long as that thread is there, anyone can quote it anywhere! smile )

working