Do you receive payment from Hubpages or from Adsense? Thanks so much!
For Hubpages Adprogram, it is a prerequisite that you need to have a valid AdSense account running on Hubpages. Hubpages pays via Paypal and hence you need to have a Paypal account too.
There are several ways you can money from Hubpages.
1. Adsense - you need to set up an Adsense account and they will pay you directly when you reach payout ($150 in US), using the method you wish (including cheque and direct deposit.)
2. Amazon - you need to set up an Amazon affiliate account and they will pay you directly when you reach payout (usually $100) using the method you wish (Amazon gift card, cheque, direct deposit.)
3. Ebay - No longer accepting applications from affiliates who do not own their own website. They also pay directly.
4. Kontera - this will be phased out of Hubpages shortly.
5. Hubpages ad program - this is based on impressions your hubs receive, not on clicks. You can only sign up for this if you've already added your Adsense affiliate account. You will be paid direct to your paypal account by Hubpages when you reach over $50.
Well done. WryLilt has given an exhaustive coverage of the earning streams.
by BaizBlogger2 years ago
I'm getting tired of seeing that I've earned a little money (okay, very little money) every month, being told that I do have an Adsense account AND my Hubpages posts are linked to Paypal, yet I don't get any deposits.I...
by Dr. John Anderson5 years ago
I think it is related to images being used for the HUB ads and Google ads. When I turned off the Hub ads my adsense revenue rose significantly. I think it is because the block of adsense ads to the right of the column...
by Jason Menayan5 years ago
Hello everyone! We're happy to announce that we're opening up the HubPages Ad Program to all Hubbers ahead of schedule!All interested Hubbers are now eligible to participate in the HubPages Ad Program, an additional...
by David 4704 years ago
I have been having issues with PayPal because my Social Security number can not be verified. I think I had a similar problem at College where my financial Aid did not go through at first.I tried getting a Paypal...
by Morayma Rodriguez3 years ago
I've been looking for a job for a while and heard that it's possible to earn a little money on Hubpages through writing articles and blogs. I found that I have to have a PayPal account in order to receive any payments...
by laythinker5 years ago
How do we receive money By paypal or by google adsense
Copyright © 2016 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.