jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

New to Hub Pages

1. 60
    snottylegacy48109posted 5 years ago

As you guys must have noitced, I am pretty new to this place. I wanted to check this place out and have a feel of it! Apart from knowledge sharing, what is the best part about hub pages according to you?

1. your cybersister profile image61
      your cybersisterposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have only been on Hubpages for a couple of weeks and am enjoying it immensely.  I am continually amazed at the variety of things that people write about and how people from all over the world have landed here as I have.  I personally like to read the opinions and experiences of others more than the "how tos", but many of the "how tos" do share good information.  It has been very interesting communicating with people I would never have "met" without the Hubpages.

2. Miss Paula profile image61
      Miss Paulaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm fairly new to hub pages myself,about 5 weeks now still learning,have talk to a lot of people.Have read a lot of interesting things.but I would like to say   

WELCOME TO HUBPAGES

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages!

I like the community of friendships I have developed during my time here. smile

3. dilipchandra12 profile image77
    dilipchandra12posted 5 years ago

Welcome to HubPages pal. I must say u've landed at the right place. Compared to other online writing sites HP is the best, its so easy to Publish your articles in here... you can make more friends aswell.