Love some feed back to improove!! I am here to learn.

1. chald profile image60
    chaldposted 5 years ago

I would love to better my hubs, I have poor hub traffic so I am putting it down to either poor content or not the hubs that people are wanting to read about. Please check me out and give me some advice on what I can do to create better hubs. As I said in my profile, I am no expert, I am here to learn, better my writing skills and meet new people!
    I look forward to hearing what you think, and yes I am very prepared for some constructive critisism out lining my flaws in my writing.

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages!

Have you applied for an Adsense account as of yet? If so, it's important to make sure that you have a text capsule at the top of the hub, on its own, of about 150 words. This allows the most obvious and most clicked Adsense advert to appear in this location.

Your titles are good - telling people exactly what the hubs are about. You might want to cut down on the Amazon capsules though - unless you're doing a review of an actual item, people rarely buy items from informational hubs, in my experience.

I wouldn't worry about traffic as yet - in the first few weeks after writing a hub, you'll get internal traffic from other hubbers and it can take several weeks or more to be picked up by external sources (search engines.) Search engine traffic is where the clicking and sales come from.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

I checked out this hub:

I would separate it into several text capsules with headings at the top. This breaks it up for the reader. Then move the picture down to the second capsule. Make sure the first one is long enough to show an adsense block.

Other than that I like it.