jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Simple Joy ... My Blissful Day

1. Gylfie profile image61
    Gylfieposted 5 years ago via iphone

Sometime, having a cup of coffee in a comfy couch and watching the world goes by can be relaxing especially on a public holiday.

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

I noticed that you posted this via your Iphone, but I would really like it, if you would post your threads in the appropriate category.

Please read the FAQ's page and visit the Learning Center. I realize you are at the movies, but that isn't an excuse for your actions.

I have requested Staff move this thread to the proper location, which since it has no real topic, it is best that it be placed in the "Hubber's Hangout" forum thread.

So, since it was reported, then Staff is more likely to move it from where you placed it- Report a Problem or Suggest a New Feature.

3. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago

hey what's with....

...okay i unzipped it.....ouch that hurt!

...welcome Gylfie!...enjoy that coffee and the show!...as a matter of fact I think I'll join ya!...holiday, eh....nice!

4. Gylfie profile image61

Thank you Cagsil, that's what I've tried under the topic of not know the feature and pls help find one.  Now I know next time I can post in hangout too.  :-)

5. Gylfie profile image61

@somewhere thanks fir the welcome, still need to learn lots more ... New to both iPhone and hubpages (many months member but never post anything) now with this phone, it's much easier.