jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

What does "Traffic rising" means?

1. enlight your soul profile image60
    enlight your soulposted 5 years ago

In my status it is showing that Traffic rising and the sentences are red in color. I don't know what it is. Pls let me know. Thank you.

1. Peter Owen profile image61
      Peter Owenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Your hub is getting exposure and more and more viewers are reading it. It is all good.

1. enlight your soul profile image60
        enlight your soulposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you.

2. Rosie2010 profile image84
    Rosie2010posted 5 years ago

"Traffic rising" is good.  It means that more people are reading your hubs.  It usually shows as a red triangle in your account page beside the hub that has rising traffic.  But I've never seen it in sentences in red colour.  Could be a new thing.  I've never seen it.  I even look at my hubs with these lovely red triangles.  No red sentences saying my traffic is rising.  hmmm

1. Peter Owen profile image61
      Peter Owenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I've never seen this either, only the triangle

3. mdlawyer profile image60
    mdlawyerposted 5 years ago

In the usual mode a red triangular mark will indicate it as "traffic rising". But there would not be any sentence in red colour.

4. Wayne K. WIlkins profile image85
    Wayne K. WIlkinsposted 5 years ago

Keep promoting a Hub with the "Traffic Rising" triangles as these could become top earners. Take steps to get them ranked on search engines and make them trend. Post links on your Twitter and Facebook pages for example, authorize comments and conversation and take other promotional steps as needed.

And of course, congratulations, you never know when a Hub with the TR triangles is going to strike gold. My hub on the greatest wrestling tag teams of all time had a traffic rising triangle in the past and it now has nearly 30,000 hits so it worked wonders for me!

5. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

If the hub name is listed in black with a red highlight around it, it's been unpublished and means that it doesn't match up with current site editorial changes. The views may be from staff moderating it.

I see that you had two hubs recently unpublished. This means that there have been issues with the hubs. You need to visit the hubs and read the warnings on them.

working