jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

1. misty95 profile image59
    misty95posted 5 years ago

I have gone over and over, 2 of my best hubs. I cannot see where I can make changes. If there are parts you don't won't wrote, please high light them, as they run in sequence. Thanks.

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

When you visit the hub in question, there should be a warning message in a black box at the very top. If there isn't much information in the warning message, simply click the message.

Once you have amended the hub to eliminate what caused the warning, you can submit it for republication.

If you have any questions for the staff, please contact them directly as you'll be more likely to get an answer that way.

2. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

What seems to be the problem? You say you've made changes, but I am uncertain as to what is the problem to begin with.

Your title mentions background? As in what exactly?

3. misty95 profile image59

soz, background, I was aiming at, whom ever puts the hubs back on, it said not to republish, and its been over a week. Haven't worked out what to do , yet as you know, there's that many links, you get lost and cannnot always remember where you started

4. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Okay, your post still doesn't make any sense. Did you have a hub that was unpublished for some reason? If so, you made changes and it still isn't allowed to be published? Is that correct?

You apparently don't use English as your primary language and that alone could be one of your problems. Both your posts in this thread, shows you are not accustom to using English as a language.

If you have too many links on a hub, then you would be best to visit the Learning Center, to get more information. From what I am to understand, many of the new rules and changes, have been added to the Learning Center.

If I can help more, I'd be glad, but so far, I cannot understand what is the problem. I'm sorry.

5. mdlawyer profile image60
    mdlawyerposted 5 years ago

Please state your concerns in a clear language and logical manner so that we could be of any help to you.

6. misty95 profile image59

Thanks all. Thanks wrylilt. You must be the only one who could comprehend me. I had just finished writing a hub on aliens thats my only excuse.  lol