jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What are your methods for creating backlinks?

1. chasemillis profile image88
    chasemillisposted 5 years ago

I've tried commenting on forums and blogs and stuff, but I haven't done any directory stuff because I just haven't tried. What are your methods? There has got to be an easier way because I spend 10-20 minutes creating an account for a forum and posting in it...

I'm trying to find a way that doesn't take 4 hours to get 10 good backlinks..I'm looking for efficiency..anyone have any suggestions?

2. SunSeven profile image60
    SunSevenposted 5 years ago

I have a couple of hubs on that, I guess.

Best Regards

3. PaulGoodman67 profile image91
    PaulGoodman67posted 5 years ago

We all have hubs on that topic!  lol  ;-)

I think it depends on the subject matter.  The directories don't matter much anymore is the common consensus.

The quickest way is to use automatic backlink builders, such as social monkee (see my hub) but Google doesn't like such things, so if it thinks they're being used it will discount the links built.  Still lots of people use them.

Otherwise it's forums (remember to post your url along with your [relevant] comment).  It does take time to set up accounts but you can use them over and over if you write on the same subject area!

Social bookmarking and things like twitter and facebook are also useful, by all accounts, esp in the post panda world.

Good luck!

4. theherbivorehippi profile image83
    theherbivorehippiposted 5 years ago

I love when people complain about putting in any kind of effort and time to get ahead.  This doesn't make sense to me.  I think you get out of anything in life what you put into it.  Is it really so hard to create an account somewhere if it's going to get you further ahead?  Just wondering.  This isn't necessarily a direct attack at you....I've just seen this a lot in the forums lately of people wanting to make more money, see more traffic yet complain about things that need to be done to get there.

5. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

I prefer to let it happen naturally.  If you link to sites and blogs on the same subject as the hub they tend to notice and some will link back.