jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Google Adsense rejection - domain ownership not evident.

1. jacqui2011 profile image85
    jacqui2011posted 5 years ago

There have been several posts on this before, but I am so very very frustrated. I would love to get the Hubpages Ad Program, but you need to have Google Adsense set up first. I have been trying to set up Adsense for over 2 months now and I just keep going round in circles.

My problem seems so simple to solve - I applied directly through Google adsense for an account and received a rejection e-mail stating that it had been rejected as "domain ownership not evident". I should have applied through the Hubpages platform, but did not realise this as I was just new to the site. Anyway I need to have my previous application deleted as I need to reapply through Hubpages. I have been requesting Google Adsense to do this for me and have been waiting for 6 weeks. I have posted on their Adsense Help Forum and been unsuccessful in receiving help or even a response. Has anyone else had this frustrating problem, and if so, how long did you have to wait to have it rectified?

I really feel like giving up now as everywhere I turn I end up hitting a brick wall. Any suggestions would be greatly welcomed. Thank you. Jacqui.x

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

As a last resort, you could file a new application with a different email address.

1. TinaAtHome profile image75
      TinaAtHomeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Website Examiner, you are not allowed to do that because your Google account is linked to your name, address and SSN.

jacqui2011 be patient and persistent, it took me a while to get my Google account up and running properly and then I had major problems getting Amazon up and running. Both took about 3 months and it was very frustrating for me. Just keep trying and I'm sure eventually you will get them both working.

1. jacqui2011 profile image85
        jacqui2011posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I guess the answer is just to be patient and keep trying like you said. Many thanks for all your help.

2. 0
        Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Incorrect. When filling out an AdSense application, the applicant has to expressly declare whether they have an approved application. In that event, it is against the rules to apply again.

Applying again from a different email address has nothing to do with circumvention, as it is obvious who the applicant is. I do not think filing multiple applications is a good idea under normal circumstances, however, which was why I said "as a last resort." Doing so will not break any formal rules, but it is better to exhaust other channels first.