jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Traffic to my hub

1. J.T. profile image59
    J.T.posted 9 years ago

Hey everyone , I´m new here on hubpages and I wonder how I can get some traffic to my hubs, I have 3 hubs, travelling around the world, travel is life, and the boston strong boy, can I make them better, would that help the traffic, please let me now, J.T.

2. Whitney05 profile image65
    Whitney05posted 9 years ago

You can submit your hubs to social bookmarking websites, like reddit, digg, stumble upon, etc. This will help bring traffic to your hubs. Also, make sure your tags are appropriate to your hubs. You say they're travel hubs, add tags related to travel and the places that you discuss. Post links on any blogs or websites that you may have.

3. Whitney05 profile image65
    Whitney05posted 9 years ago

You can submit your hubs to social bookmarking websites, like reddit, digg, stumble upon, etc. This will help bring traffic to your hubs. Also, make sure your tags are appropriate to your hubs. You say they're travel hubs, add tags related to travel and the places that you discuss. Post links on any blogs or websites that you may have.

4. Paraglider profile image88
    Paragliderposted 9 years ago

Hi JT -
    I've had a look at yours, and while there's nothing wrong with them, I think you could add a bit more content, especially the one that more or less says the Sheraton is a nice hotel. I'd like a travel page to step outside the hotel and give more local colour from the streets, markets, etc.

There are lots of tricks to attract visitors, but only content can keep them and hopefully bring them back. In this respect, hubpages are no different from other websites.

5. J.T. profile image59
    J.T.posted 9 years ago

thanks whitney, thanks paraglider, perhaps your right it need some more content, i will get to work immidately, and again thanks both of you for some helpful answers, since I´m new on this, I might have some more questions, but then i know where to ask.
    yours
    J.T.

6. FullTimeBuddy profile image61
    FullTimeBuddyposted 9 years ago

Hey JT

Great looking travel hubs

I have written many articles on traffic generation

Start by checking out this one

Learn the Simple Techniques of Traffic Generation - Target Your Audience
    http://ezinearticles.com/?id=676876

Hope that helps some

Leo Hanes

http://www.CreatingProfitsOnLine.com

7. J.T. profile image59
    J.T.posted 9 years ago

Thanks for the tip leo, and a great Ebook, actually I think it´s gonna help me a lot, i´ve just read it, and may I say, I think it´s some very usefull, stuff, and I think I´ll give it a try.
    Thanks again!!
    J.T

8. GreatTattoosNow profile image68
    GreatTattoosNowposted 9 years ago

One little tip that has been mentioned here before but really helps is to use onlywire.com to submit to many of the major social bookmark sites at one time.  save from having to make individual submissions.

Also I have found comment on other's hubpages and here int he forum bring in some traffic as well. 

Hope it helps.

9. J.T. profile image59
    J.T.posted 9 years ago

Thanks greattatoosnow, actually that did help, by the way, great hubs you´ve done
    J.T.

10. retireyoung profile image60
    retireyoungposted 9 years ago

Here is a hub I created on the topic:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Get-traffic-to-your-hub

Hopefully it can help some people.

11. Maddie Ruud profile image82
    Maddie Ruudposted 9 years ago

Adding catchy titles that say something more specific about the topic you intend to cover should help your clicks!

working