jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (10 posts)

Need help finding a Google Add-on for Do-follow links

1. doban profile image61
    dobanposted 6 years ago

I was using "nodofollow" (a google add-on for Firefox).  I does not work with the new 4.1.0 version though and I can't find an add-on that does.  The "nodofollow" add-on would highlight any links on a page what were no follow in one color and do follow in another color so that you could tell at a glance. Has anyone found anything similar for the new version of Firefox?

1. The Pink Panther profile image83
      The Pink Pantherposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hey there Doban,

I had the same problem - the NoDofollow Plugin for Firefox has to be slightly altered in order to work on Firefox 4.

You can download the adjusted version here:
      http://www.jayceooi.com/2011/03/22/down … firefox-4/

It's worked great for me smile

Hope this helps!

1. doban profile image61
        dobanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thanks a million

2. Cagsil profile image62
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I don't know anything about it, but also have no use for it.

Hubs are automatically dofollow(all links), as long as a hubber's hubberscore/authorscore is 75 or higher and their hubscores on their individual hubs are higher than 40.

So, I see no use for it, with regards to HP.

1. doban profile image61

The use for it is actually on other websites when creating backlinks to hubs

1. WryLilt profile image88
        WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

With nearly two years on the site and less than 10,000 views, I don't think backlinks are your biggest issue - I'd say content and niches are.

1. doban profile image61

I am not asking your opinion about my views. In the two years since I starting here I wrote over 300 hubs on eHow and  hundreds on other sites.  I have not really worked on this site alot but I think my hubs are very good and now I am trying to build up views as I am giving the new Hub ad program a chance.  Backlinks are one way to do that. I would appreciate an answer rather than your judgement.

1. The Pink Panther profile image83
            The Pink Pantherposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Spot-on Doban; the number and quality of your backlinks plays a big part in how well your hub ranks for a certain keyword phrase.

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
            Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Doban, don't mind them, they have been misguiding others on these forums repeatedly. You see, a post made in forums is considered an internal backlink. smile

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
      Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Cagsil, have you ever considered the fact that hubpages is not the only website on the world wide web?

working