jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Is there a problem with Ebay on Hubpages?

1. embitca profile image82
    embitcaposted 5 years ago

I was just checking my campaign states for the month so far and while there have been both clicks and winning bids on my Hubpages campaign, my EPC is .00.

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same? All of my other campaigns are fine and everything looks normal otherwise.

2. SunSeven profile image61
    SunSevenposted 5 years ago

Yes. ebay do not love HP the way it used to. These days your application for a new account will be rejected if you apply through HP. I think they ditched us more than 6 months ago.

1. Mikeydoes profile image81
      Mikeydoesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I was never allowed to get it.

2. Marisa Wright profile image91
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That's old news, SunSeven!  Pre-Panda, even though eBay wasn't accepting new members via HubPages, existing eBay members (like Embitca and I) had no problems.

My clicks are way down, but my EPC has stayed about the same as it used to be.

3. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

I've made very little from it.

4. Rik Ravado profile image93
    Rik Ravadoposted 5 years ago

Ebay have a quality click program now that means that if they judge the quality of the clicks to be poor then your EPC can be reduced to zero.  At one time this would happen to me for a whole month at a time.  Now, although my traffic is much lower (post Panda) my EPC seems to remain mainly at 0.08 rather than zero.  I guess the reduction in traffic means that the clicks left are better quality as far as Ebay is concerned.