jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

I'm confused with my two hubs!!!

1. enlight your soul profile image60
    enlight your soulposted 5 years ago

I don't know what's happening. I have published 3 hubs. two of my hubs is making problem. I'm publishing it but is showing needs revision. Again I'm doing it but it's again showing it. I'm helpless. Will I delete my hubs? Or just keep it like that?
    Please help me out.

1. sairakhan profile image61
      sairakhanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

if u again and again submit for ublication than your hub account may ban.So dont try to do this.

2. Rosie2010 profile image82
    Rosie2010posted 5 years ago

Hi enlight your soul, welcome to Hubpages.  sairakhan is right.  I had a similar problem with one of my hubs.  Did you get an email from Hubpages on what is to be done before you try to republish?  I got one and here's what it says:

"Please do not submit your Hub for republication until all of the problems identified above have been addressed. Thank you!  Also note that repeated violations will result in the banning of your account. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with our Terms of Use before publishing again... "

So, stop re-submitting your hubs for publication if you are not sure that you had completely revised your hubs to Hubpages standards.

You can also email Hubpages and ask for help to point out what is wrong with your hubs.  Here's Hubpages contact email:

Good luck.

1. enlight your soul profile image60
      enlight your soulposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you sairakhan and Rosie2010 for helping me. I was so confused that I was hopeless. Now I'm little bit relaxed.

3. Howard S. profile image86
    Howard S.posted 5 years ago

I gave your growth and candles hubs a quick skim. They should be edited by a native speaker of English. Nothing else stood out to me, so that is probably your problem.

What Rosie says about republishing pertains if you hubs have actually been unpublished, either by you or by staff. If that's the case, I was unable to see them.

Since I've never had a hub marked for revision, I'm not sure exactly how those are handled, but it might mean they are still published, but allowing you time to do what's needed, which is how a duplicate would be handled (or used to be handled).