jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Fun with Google - look at these Hubpages returns?

1. sunforged profile image67
    sunforgedposted 5 years ago

search for  ( www.hubpages.com )

(fight allergies-free trial? best hangover cure, free trial?, a facebook page that is using a domain in profile name trick and two mfa scraper sites? ,

and ( hubpages.com ) w/o the www sub

(anyone see ACAI Berry as a top return , followed by Affiliate settings? )

Thats all sorts of screwed up isnt it! A little bit of irony but mostly just screwed up!

really want some fun? try (ww.hubpages)

1. Mutiny92 profile image87
      Mutiny92posted 5 years ago in reply to this

2. Randy Godwin profile image92
    Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago

Nothing surprises me here anymore!  Boy that Panda thing really does work!  lol  Is there such a thing as e-puke?

3. White Teeth profile image61
    White Teethposted 5 years ago

The allergy and hangover free trials are both on the same account – the only two hubs on that account.

On Yahoo and Bing no hubs come up on the first page, and only one on the second page – IRS Debt Relief.

4. sunforged profile image67
    sunforgedposted 5 years ago

I didnt look at the hubs, they could be great, for all I know.

Im just imagining all 3 being dinged by upcoming aff and "spammy" topic hits and then those returns being replaced by ..i dont know , a squidoo link about hubpages or an amazon book on Hubpages :p

I did read one of the hubs after your comment, whiteteeth, at first  one seemed rather solid, very lengthy and a good visual layout ..

here is an interesting excerpt:

1. White Teeth profile image61
      White Teethposted 5 years ago in reply to this

On Yahoo now, it is eHow and Ezine articles about Hubpages...

5. dablufox profile image60
    dablufoxposted 5 years ago

Don't worry, this new affiliate link rule will save hubpages, even it has alienated the most experienced and highest scoring hubbers.

Can you spell T I T A N I C

What hubpages needs to do is create associate staff (volounteers) which have the ability to not only flag spam hubs but also cancel accounts.

And reward these privileged longstanding associate account holders with a little more wriggle room.

Instead of flagging their 1200+ word hub because a single affiliate link...... 'Madness'.

They should utilize the most experienced hubbers more not alienate and punish them.