Links To Prohibited Affiliate or Commerce Sites?

1. JoceyPosse profile image61
    JoceyPosseposted 5 years ago

Hey everyone,

I'm somewhat new to HubPages. I've only written two hubs so far.

Yesterday, I got a message from a HubPages editor saying the following:

"Dear JoceyPosse,

Thank you for being a part of the HubPages writing community. We are trying to improve your writing and earning experience on the site, and would like to ask you to make a few changes. Please address the following issues that we have identified with your Hubs at your earliest convenience (in order to help you prioritize, we have listed Hubs with the most traffic first).

Links To Prohibited Affiliate or Commerce Sites

The following published Hub includes links to affiliate or commerce sites which are prohibited under the updated HubPages rules. The most common cause of this is the use of the ClickBank affiliate program. Please review these Hubs and remove any violating links; uncorrected Hubs will begin to be unpublished starting in about 2 weeks. … d-Vacation

Thank You for your patience and cooperation. We understand that these changes can be overwhelming and we appreciate you taking the time to update and improve your Hubs.
    HubPages Team"

I do not have a "ClickBank" affiliate link anywhere on my site.

Any idea what else it could be?

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Just a quick look at your hub tells me that you have more than four outgoing links to the same site. ( Disneyland). you are allowed only two per hub to one sit.. you have far too many outgoing links and that would be considered ovberly promotional
      I think you need to read the FAQ  and the learning center contents to make sure you are doing things the right way.

Welcome to HP and best wishes to you smile