jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

You Are Invited...

1. Haunty profile image82
    Hauntyposted 6 years ago

To join my new writing site that shares ad revenue with authors. It's called Techniledge and is found at Techniledge Dot Com. I wrote ny latest hub about what it is and what you can do there.

The site is fully functional and I constantly make improvements to it. I developed it alone, so any type of feedback, questions, opinions, and criticism(!) from you would be much appreciated. I could use your expertise and insights to make it a better place for both writers and readers. Will collect these and use them for further developments. smile

2. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

Went and had a look and it looks like a really great site Haunty! Am in awe of your technical skills!

Unfortunately, I don't really write in any of your chosen niches. sad

3. Haunty profile image82
    Hauntyposted 6 years ago

Thanks, CMHypno. Obviously, the site needs writers who write in the selected niches. smile

Of course, they are not set in stone. Only I don't want more than 12 categories and they should be related in some way.

1. CMHypno profile image89
      CMHypnoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

There are plenty of good writers around who write in those niches, so I am sure that your new site is going to be a great success!

4. leahlefler profile image96
    leahleflerposted 6 years ago

Your site is beautiful! I have some science/medical/health articles here - not sure if that is the sort of writing you are looking for. I hope your site takes off!

1. Haunty profile image82
      Hauntyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Leah! I'm looking for anything that fits into my categories.

As you said my site should first take off before I start thinking about what is "substandard". I will certainly not unpublish any article that is not obvious spam.

Anyway, your hubs on genetics are great and are just the type of thing I'm looking for. Even if someone starts writing for backlinks, articles backlinking to such hubs are always welcome.

The minimum word count for an article on my site is 100 words, in order to ensure the page looks ok with the ads displayed.

5. Haunty profile image82
    Hauntyposted 6 years ago

The invitation is still standing. smile

6. CASE1WORKER profile image78
    CASE1WORKERposted 6 years ago

i might take you up on this when i have some free time next week. i am intrigued by the category civil service; having spent some 25 years in 4 departments within the uk I think i have some experience! just wondering why you chose it and if you were thinking international with this

working