jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

Rant 17

1. paradigmsearch profile image85
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

All rants here.

2. jjackson786 profile image89
    jjackson786posted 6 years ago

I'm sick and tired of the constant religious debates on Hubpages. I don't understand why these people cannot see that no matter how well they present their perspectives to the opposing beliefs, they will never win. What a complete and utter waste of time- human beings were deigned to be stubborn.

I am also sick and tired of gas prices.

1. WryLilt profile image84
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this
      1. CMHypno profile image89
        CMHypnoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm with you WryLilt -if you don't like the religious forums just stay away from them. If we all stopped feeding the trolls they would probably go away

3. paradigmsearch profile image85
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

smile

4. DIYweddingplanner profile image92
    DIYweddingplannerposted 6 years ago

I'm sick and tired of hubbers in the forums starting junk about religion when they don't even have any hubs!

1. cardelean profile image88
      cardeleanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Me too.  I wish I had that kind of time on my hands.  Nothing but a bunch of hot air!!!

5. katiem2 profile image61
    katiem2posted 6 years ago

This religion junk should be banned once and for all it's a waste of our time and a major downer

6. cheaptrick profile image74
    cheaptrickposted 6 years ago

I'm sick and tired of...hmmm...OK,I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired and ummm...being a Procrastinator...so I'm gonna quit being sick and tired And Procrastinating...tomorrow.

7. Bellamie profile image61
    Bellamieposted 6 years ago

Don't like religious forums or can't keep up with the topics?  If ya don't like what you're reading, it's usually 'cause ya just don't get it.  Read a different book!  Go to a different forum.  Start your own topic.  Don't knock on a door when you already know you don't care to know what's on the other side.

working