jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Looking for your honest opinion on my first Hub

1. akrami profile image77
    akramiposted 5 years ago

Dear fellow Hubbers!
    I have created my first Hub and is looking for your honest opinion on the quality of the Hub, on it and also would like to know if these types of Hubs would draw peoples attention of the readers across the hub.

I would be very much grateful to you for your kind suggestion.

Come-on and please help me to improve and strengthen my writing skill.

Thanks and Kind Regards,
    Mohammed Abuhuraira Akrami

1. Karanda profile image82
      Karandaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Akrami I enjoyed your Hub immensely. The tale is all too familiar and something most can sympathise. Because English is not your first language, the Hub would benefit from a little more editing. Try re-reading it and improve on some of the grammar.

Big blocks of text make reading difficult, especially on the Internet so you could break these into a few capsules to space things out. A photo always helps, people like to get a feel for the writer from an image.

Congratulations on your first Hub and I look forward to reading many more, you have a way with telling a story that is most refreshing.

akramiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you very much Madam  Karanda,  I will do my best to be adhered to your suggestions.  You have rightly, pointed out, regarding the grammatical mistakes of my Hub.  Of course, there are so many grammatical mistakes in the Hub.  I would do my best to rectify it. 

Once gain, Thank you very much for your honest opinion on my Hub and Valued suggestions to improve it.

2. Abornewords profile image59
      Abornewordsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I read one of your Hubs where you explained what you do involving being a translator of language, your plan to start your own website, and what you are generally about.  It was pretty much to the point, and I'm sure you will attract some attention.

2. PaulGoodman67 profile image90
    PaulGoodman67posted 5 years ago

Sorry, nothing personal, but my honest opinion is that your English is not good enough for an English language writing site.  Although you make yourself understood, your grammar and syntax are poor.

akramiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you very much.

working