jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How am I doing?

1. psf profile image79
    psfposted 5 years ago

Dear fellow hubbers,

I am a new hubber, joined 5 days ago. My statistics with in this period is given below. Could you please tell me how am I doing? I know 5 days is a short period to evaluate however I thought experience hubbers like you could suggest me.

Posted: 3 hubbs
    Page views: 150 - 200 so far (as per hubpages)
    Hubkarma: 10
    Score: 55

Thanks in Advance,

2. Mikeydoes profile image80
    Mikeydoesposted 5 years ago

The only thing that really matters is views. And 200 views in 5 days is pretty good.

3. Haunty profile image84
    Hauntyposted 5 years ago

Hi psf! Welcome to HubPages. smile

The first thing I suggest you should do is switch to chronological view in the forum. It's way better in my opinion as you can see some of the stats that you provided about yourself.

3 hubs in 5 days is good progress, however, you will have to post many more in the coming weeks, months, years, to make money on HubPages.

150-200 views on 3 hubs in 5 days is also good. Just keep in mind that your own views are also included in the stats, so don't view your own hubs very often, otherwise the numbers will have little meaning.

HubKarma increases as you keep interlinking your hubs. Write more hubs on the same topic, explore it in more depth and interlink the hubs as relevant. Your most instant reward will be a higher HubKarma score.

Your HubberScore will also increase as you "grow older" in HubPages terms and continue publishing hubs. If you do your job well, your score will finally land somewhere in the 90s, which is quite good. Expect this in a month or two.

Keep up the good work.

4. psf profile image79
    psfposted 5 years ago

Thanks to everyone for your valuable feedback and suggestions.