Sharing an email I received

1. 0
    terrygposted 8 years ago

I received this email today that might explain why HP is getting a lot of spammy type hubs.

Just thought I'd share:-

Howdy folks!

Now, I’m not really much into the affiliate/JV game, but the other day I was emailed The $5 Traffic Trick.  I don’t normally buy into these things, but for $5 my curiosity got the best of me and I couldn’t pass it up.  Besides, one thing every webmaster/marketer needs is traffic…

Anyway, this is a quick read, maybe consisting of ten pages, but the meat and potatoes really comes out in a couple of those pages.  I read through it, and what can I say, I’m a believer.  I won’t give away the details here (although it mainly involves Squidoo and Hubpages), but if you’re looking for traffic, are willing to put in a few minutes of work, you definitely won’t be disappointed.  It’s just one of those oft overlooked cool little ideas that can add up to big numbers if implemented properly.

It’s a thumbs up for The $5 Traffic Trick for me, and I can’t wait to get started implementing this idea!

2. 0
    daflaposted 8 years ago

I found a member today who has tons and tons of fake comments on his hubs.  All of his hubs are spam, and almost everyone who commented had a fake i.d. with no hubs and no avatar.  That must be what this is about.

I was going to report him, but my computer froze up (damned Firefox) and I couldn't find my way back there.