jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

To the helper's

1. misty95 profile image59
    misty95posted 5 years ago

To the helper's that sort the hub's. Thank's for bearing with me, I will sort the other hubs asap.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

Your apostrophes are not necessary smile

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

smile An apostrophe before the S denotes ownership. For instance "Misty's dog" or "The group's song". Helpers, hubs and thanks don't own anything in that sentence.

Also, it's unlikely the moderators who moderated your hubs will read your post. Staff keep an eye on the forums but for the most part they're just filled with other normal members like you.

3. mdlawyer profile image60
    mdlawyerposted 5 years ago

Possessive case and plurals, a very rudimentary linguistic equipment. smile

4. Howard S. profile image85
    Howard S.posted 5 years ago

First things first. Profile and hubs are unintelligible, except for the poem, curiously. OP says HP knows.

5. WriteAngled profile image92
    WriteAngledposted 5 years ago

The profile is referring to various esoteric concepts and would make sense to people who've dug around that area of knowledge. It might or might not interest a given individual. Nevertheless, it does not come into the list banned by HP as being spammy or disliked by Adsense, and thus as a subject area is presumably acceptable here.

Personally, I am more concerned by the grammar and spelling. I really do feel HP needs to set minimum standards for literacy!