What are your today’s predominant thoughts?

Jump to Last Post 1-31 of 31 discussions (45 posts)
  1. paradigmsearch profile image60
    paradigmsearchposted 12 years ago

Mine, so far, are:

1. Each day lasts forever, but the weeks just click on by.

2. I need to clean my mouse.

2. leeroper profile image57
    leeroperposted 12 years ago

Today has been:

A tidy mind, space and computer creates a fresh start to move forwards

It's warm but the sun isn’t out

3. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 12 years ago

Today is my birthday, what should I do  after work?

4. SandyMcCollum profile image64
    SandyMcCollumposted 12 years ago

1.) I hope the baby mole didn't die.

2.) I need to find more clients.

Happy birthday, Home Girl!! Here's wishing you good fun today.

1. profile image0
      Home Girlposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Thank you, Sandy, not much fun, have to work. sad

5. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 12 years ago

1) I hate having allergies
    2) Vacation next week, w00t!

6. paradigmsearch profile image60

“Optimism is the best scenario.”

7. paradigmsearch profile image60

A particular time of time today.

8. paradigmsearch profile image60

A shall rant as appropriate.

All others may join of course. smile

9. Beth100 profile image69
    Beth100posted 12 years ago

Payday.  Bills.  Lacrosse.  Soccer.  Football.  Spring concert.  Meeting.  Car repairs.

10. DIYweddingplanner profile image78
    DIYweddingplannerposted 12 years ago

Sick.  Running out of Kleenex.  Not good.

1. Mikeydoes profile image43
      Mikeydoesposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Get better!

1. DIYweddingplanner profile image78
        DIYweddingplannerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, Mikey! smile

11. Mikeydoes profile image43
    Mikeydoesposted 12 years ago

Amazon may be back for me! I need to some how work a shower into my night.... And I am soooo tired.

12. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 12 years ago

my views are down so low today, never been this low since the first week I came here - what did I do wrong?  Maybe I should write a new hub.  Maybe since I haven't been hanging out in the forums for a few days everybody forgot me or maybe the stuff I write is terrible and people just found out.  Or maybe it is just one of those things.  I guess I better do some work to get my scores up again.  ugh

13. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 12 years ago

...wondering who would win the game today and now I know!...go Canucks go!

14. Beth100 profile image69

how to solve life's mysteries

15. Greek One profile image64
    Greek Oneposted 12 years ago

how to best market my new ebook "Life's mysteries all solved"

16. Beth100 profile image69

How to purchase Greek's latest ebook  smile

17. Beth100 profile image69

what Greek is trying to say

18. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 12 years ago

1. Chorus concert at 7pm
    2. Heat game at 9pm
    3. Six more days of school - I can do this!

19. Beth100 profile image69

how many boxes of kleenex can one use in an hour?

1. profile image0
      klarawieckposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Beth! You're pooping my party! Girl, what's wrong with you!!! You need a shot of Klarawieck's happy-go-lucky enthusiasm. Come down to South Florida. Everything is sunnier from this side of the continent. smile

20. Beth100 profile image69

Klara, if only you knew.  My life is falling apart at the seams right before my eyes and i have no solutions to stop it.  I can't keep it together at work today....  not good cause the patients saw me.... the terrible part, it's going to get worse before it gets better.....  i don't know if i can weather this one

1. Greek One profile image64
      Greek Oneposted 12 years agoin reply to this

man problems?

2. profile image0

Beth, just when you think someone has it bad, there is always someone who has it worse. Be strong. You can do this on your own. It is thanks to these difficult times that we grow strong and wise. It won't last forever. And if your life gets shattered, you bring it back together one piece at a time. We all have to do it at some point, some of us have had to do it several times. I believe you can do this. You just have to trust yourself. Whatever you need, I'm here.

21. Beth100 profile image69

if it were, i could solve it in 5 seconds flat.  i'd trade this for man problems, any ol' day.

we are listing and here to help

22. Beth100 profile image69

thanks greek and klara

so many things at once....  can't get my head wrapped around things....

1. profile image0

Take a breather... (in Florida that means to get Sh*&face drunk). Then, you figure out the solution. It always works!

we have very similar sayings

1. profile image0

Hey you! You owe me a gyro!

the series just started

23. Beth100 profile image69

thanks.... i'm gonna go out...not to get drunk but to scream at my team of teenaged male lacrosse players  ha ha one has an attitude sky high -- think i'll have some fun benching him tonight.  he's a disrespectful sob -- he actually turned his back on me and stepped in front of me and the team when i was talking to them about the strategy for the game.  then, he took half the team to the end to practice.  bugger

anyhow, thanks again....  enjoy your game!!!

1. profile image0

Slap'em silly, Beth. That'll show him!

1. Beth100 profile image69
        Beth100posted 12 years agoin reply to this

it would definitely make me feel better!  smile  ha ha ha

24. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 12 years ago

These are my thoughts for tomorrow:

1. Hang in there, only 5 more days until Summer break
    2. Pick up my music room (Giant mess)
    3. Do groceries, which will include a lot of already cooked meals, and carbs, since this is the last week of school and I ain't cookin' hon'...

25. dutchman1951 profile image61
    dutchman1951posted 12 years ago

1 I wounder what the weather is in the Key's today
    2 dito...
    3 dito...

smile

1. profile image0

Don't know about Key West since it's a four hour drive from Miami, but over here, as I'm sure it's the case in Key Largo, we are in the upper 70's, it will get to the mid 80's this afternoon, but there is an unbearable stench of Everglades fire. I'm getting dizzy as I write. hmm

26. Bellamie profile image59
    Bellamieposted 12 years ago

Where'd the sunshine go?

Gotta start planning a vacation with husband.  We need a break.

Wish I didn't have to work tonight.

Who took the t.v. remote??!!

27. Beth100 profile image69

how to swing another property without taking out another mortgage...

where to move to next....

how to secure my job....

why do I have to work with idiots....

how do I work with idiots....

why....

why....

why.....  roll

28. Danette Watt profile image84
    Danette Wattposted 12 years ago

Sounds like you have a lot on your mind Beth.

My thoughts have been on family today. I got a chance to chat with my son overseas (although he is not happy right now so of course as a mom I was concerned), my husband and younger son came home from a quick visit to see his ailing mother in Mobile, my sister called but our nephew's mom is in the hospital.

So ups and downs of family today

29. My Stories profile image61
    My Storiesposted 12 years ago

Trying to make my dreams come true.
    Trying to keep my head up.
    What else...

30. 4tune profile image60
    4tuneposted 12 years ago

I wish this menopause would be over with..

Should not have gone without eating for so long after having took that Ex -lax God that was horrible, shaking, sweating, getting sick thanks to moms nagging getting me all bound up in the first place..

I'm going crazy that I can't meet him he lives too far away, I love him so much it would suck to see him go, but I want him to be happy in his life...

I should take a walk it's been too long..

31. Danette Watt profile image84
    Danette Wattposted 12 years ago

Been rushing around all day today because there was a lot to do, got a speeding ticket coming home from a dr appt in St. Louis, now have to spend money on a mistake that I really can't afford.   sad

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)