jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What One Company is Doing for Panda Recovery

1. Mutiny92 profile image88
    Mutiny92posted 5 years ago

I thought this was interesting and seems to have some reasonable points. 

Does anyone know if any of these types of changes are occurring at HP?

1. KiaKitori profile image78
      KiaKitoriposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It took me one hour to read and understand the article and read the links too. It makes me sad and I cannot trust Google anymore.
      Last year they rolled out another update - May Day - if I remember correct, and that was good. This Panda is a different animal. It looks like the name...endangered specie.

2. Richieb799 profile image67
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

Had a skim through, I did notice Jason in a thread explaining the changes yesterday, I also read the changes list..I think Hubpages is combining overall quality changes with those ones Google advised them to.. to cut it short they are finding the culprit contents and I even read earlier that 'latest hubs' RSS feeds are a nono..

I have been seeing an uplift in views by 1/4 so far this week, Im hoping the summer spenders are returning after a drastic start to the year

3. Richieb799 profile image67
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

I think some crazy stuff is going on with search results, nobody can understand exactly what has been done but I think we can come out successful again but it will take time for things to settle...

my traffic has been up lots this week, perhaps the Hubpages changes are beginning to take effect?