jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Best ways to make money online?

1. nessafay profile image49
    nessafayposted 5 years ago

Hello all, I'm a new mom confined to my home to take care of my one-month-old son for the time being. Money is one of the biggest stresses in my head right now, but I cannot get a 'real' job... I'm trying to build my hub account and I know it can take a while to really pay off(so far I've made zilch on here, but it's still fun!), and I have an account with textbroker which I try to write for as often as I can but at times it's hard to find topics which I can write quality content for. Does anyone have any other websites for freelance writers to suggest? What are your experiences with those websites? Are there any other stay-at-home moms who can make a living and still take care of their children?
    Thanks for your help!

2. Mikeydoes profile image82
    Mikeydoesposted 5 years ago

Make as many quality hubs as you can. Even then, being realistic you aren't going to make lots of money, at least not in the current situation we are in. This is more of an asset then a job. I'd recommend sticking with it, you can really learn a lot.

I'm pulling in a couple of bucks a day. But this does not mean these same hubs wont make me more in the future. And there is always the possibility that things will change for the better.

3. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

Put your eggs in lots of baskets. Experiment. And don't pay out a cent until  you know you can get a return.

Write free blogs on blogger (monetize with Adsense and Amazon.) Write hubs. Write on sites like infobarrel, bukisa, thisisfreelance, excerptz. Keep learning about keywords, backlinks and SEO.

4. Brian Hiser profile image61
    Brian Hiserposted 5 years ago

Demand Media Studios has thousands of article requests you can choose from. Most pay $15. I can't write articles fast enough to make decent money but maybe you can.