jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

What will you do

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image81
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

If you see Paul Edmondson or some other famous hubber at a public place like a mall? Will you meet them or what?

1. CMHypno profile image90
      CMHypnoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I probably wouldn't even know who they were - I'm really bad at recognising people, and generally only see a celebrity if I'm with other people who point them out.

Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago in reply to this

What if someone recognizes you?

1. CMHypno profile image90
          CMHypnoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am more than capable of walking past people I know, completely oblivious to them waving, calling out etc, as I tend to wander around in a little world of my own!

2. paradigmsearch profile image85
      paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I’d give him a great, big hug and ask him how he is doing. I’m sure he’d like that… smile smile smile

You want to scare them away? Especially when you don't even have a display picture. Someone might even call cops on you for harassment.

2. Michael Willis profile image77
    Michael Willisposted 6 years ago

It would be cool to meet them. But, if they are busy or in the middle of something, I would not disturb them.

You wouldn't disturb them, but would you tell them on the forums or through a private message once you get online?

1. Michael Willis profile image77
        Michael Willisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Probably would, can't say 100%. It would depend on the person as Daniel just stated.

3. Daniel Carter profile image91
    Daniel Carterposted 6 years ago

Depends entirely on how I feel about that person.

4. Disturbia profile image59
    Disturbiaposted 6 years ago

Who?

5. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I wouldn't do anything. IF I was noticed and they came up to me, then I would greet them, let them know it was a pleasure to meet them, and go on my way. If he is in a mall, he is on personal time, most likely, and I wouldn't want to take up his time, considering I only know him through Hubpages. wink

working