jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

1. 0
    MyYorkieBiscuitposted 5 years ago

A few of my hubs were pulled because they were deemed substandard by someone. However they did not elaborate so I have absolutely no idea what needs to be corrected. Talk about substandard.

1. Maddie Ruud profile image82
      Maddie Ruudposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi there,

I just checked, and several of your Hubs were recently moderated, but you should have received emails explaining more specifically what the issue with each Hub is.  Did you not receive these emails?

As far as the moderations themselves, it looks like a few of your Hubs were too short, and one was deemed "purely personal" (please see the relevant FAQ entry if you're not sure what this means).

Please feel free to contact us if you need/want further clarification.

2. saleheensblog profile image59
    saleheensblogposted 5 years ago

I just took a look over your hubs. Here in hubpages we write hubs that are at least 400 word long. I don't know what were the problems of those hubs but I am sure your existing hubs will be flagged soon for being too short unless you add more quality and unique content on those. The following links may help you:

3. 0
    MyYorkieBiscuitposted 5 years ago

Thanks. Due to my substandard writing skills and uninteresting topics I feel its best that I no participate in Hubpages. I apologize now for those that have to read this poorly composed prose before you.

1. Cagsil profile image83
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You give up that easily? sad Bye. sad

4. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

If this was typical of your work, I am not surprised it was marked substandard.
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s … google.com