jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (14 posts)

Hubpage Ad Program

1. klanguedoc profile image87
    klanguedocposted 5 years ago

Why is the earning from "yesterday" always showing "Pending"? Is it a technical issue (bug)?

1. mymagicview profile image51
      mymagicviewposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Same Problem

2. klanguedoc profile image87
      klanguedocposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks to everyone for providing clarity on this issue. We will have to sit back and be patient.  In Internet world where we have become so use to near instant response times, we sometimes forget that not everything works that fast in the brick and mortar world. 

smile

2. Rochelle Frank profile image89
    Rochelle Frankposted 5 years ago

Sometimes it doesn't come up as quickly as we would hope. I'm sure it will get better.

3. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

Hubpages works out how much you get paid based on impressions (basically page views to your hubs.) It can't tell you what you've earned until it gets updates from the advertisers telling Hubpages how much they earned. So if even one advertiser is late it throws off the whole update time for you.

1. Jason Menayan profile image60
      Jason Menayanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That's right: we work with a lot of advertising partners, and a hiccup in one partner's reporting can cause delays.

You're still earning, but the reporting can take some time to catch up.

1. Andrew0208 profile image60
        Andrew0208posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi Jason, it will be nice to have the exact real time tracking or reporting for our performing hubs with HP Ad program. Should we expect such a development soon?

1. Howard S. profile image84
          Howard S.posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think we already do have, except that yesterday can be late in reporting. Each time period is ending at midnight Pacific Time in USA. I think there were a few days last month where they posted figures within an hour, although this month has been much less prompt due to reasons explained.

2. WryLilt profile image87
          WryLiltposted 5 years ago in reply to this

As we all said Andrew, Hubpages can only update when their own advertisers update them. So it's outside their control.

2. kafsoa profile image76
        kafsoaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Is the Hubpages Ad program available to hubbers in Egypt?

1. WryLilt profile image87

You should be able to as long as you have a paypal account.

4. David 470 profile image85
    David 470posted 5 years ago

I have a few days that have not been reported. The first 10 days of May have been reported, but not any after that.

5. Anamika S profile image70
    Anamika Sposted 5 years ago

It would be nice if we could disable HubPages Ad Program for select Hubs.

1. WryLilt profile image87

True. Like you could with Kontera.

working