Hi! I'd love to hear your opinions how to improve my first hubs

1. Bobri Dobri profile image81
    Bobri Dobriposted 5 years ago

Hi again! And thanks for reading my topic!

I'm new here, and also I'm quite new in writing. So.. I am eager to hear your opinion on my first hubs.. Please don't throw rotten tomatoes at me, but I will appreciate helpful feedback in a constructive manner.

1. Haunty profile image84
      Hauntyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi Bodri Dobri! Welcome to HubPages! smile

Don't expect rotten tomatoes here. HubPages is a nice place as long as one tends to steer clear of certain forum sections.

Your hubs look very good in terms of information and content. The potato one is probably a little short, but the pancake one is awesome with your own pictures. etc.

What I noticed is that you have to catch up with some basic online writing stuff like keywords, where to place them, so on. So I'd like to encourage you to stop by the learning center, as this is the quickest way to learn how to attract readers and earn revenue from your hubs.

1. Bobri Dobri profile image81
        Bobri Dobriposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi Haunty! Thanks for your reply and special thanks for following me!! After your encouraging words I have already improved my hubs in terms of keywords! But still there are so many things I need to learn.. Thanks for the link, I almost live there, in pages of learning center! Thanks again for the encouragement!