jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Orphan Hubs and Hub Groups

1. mdlawyer profile image61
    mdlawyerposted 5 years ago

I have been trying to create some Hub Groups.  I have created a group title and tried to assign hubs to the group.  Under the caption "Assign Hubs to Groups" all the "Orphan Hubs" appear.

I have clicked on the relevant hubs to assign them to the group. But nothing happens.  I have been repeatedly trying it for some days thinking it might be some glitch.  What else should I do to assign the hubs to the group?  Anyone any idea, please.  Thanks.

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
      Ultimate Hubberposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You need to drag the hubs to appropriate groups and then save changes.

1. wordscribe43 profile image93
        wordscribe43posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes, it's just a drag and drop process.  Easy peasy!  Just to make sure there wasn't a glitch, I just successfully added an orphan hub to a group.  Just click on the one you want to move and drop it into the desired category.

2. Dave Mathews profile image60
      Dave Mathewsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Create your title then using your mouse you can move a hub to that title category.

2. mdlawyer profile image61

In the edit mode of each hub I find an option for adding that hub to a group. At the "Groups" on "My Account" page I find it difficult to assign hubs to groups.

3. mdlawyer profile image61

Thank you Ultimate Hubber and wordscribe43 for your help.  I need to drag it to the group, not just to click alone.  It works fine. Thank you so much!!

working