jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

HP Ad glitch reporting

1. David 470 profile image86
    David 470posted 5 years ago

I know some people are having difficulty seeing their earnings on certain days this month because of pending reporting.

My question is, when will this be fixed? May 11th reports no data at all and May 13th has no data, but May 12th does.

I am not going to lose income for days am I?

2. Richieb799 profile image67
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

Have you made payout on HPads yet? I switched mine off after a week, it was ok but I decided to put everything into Adsense.
    Adsense is ok at the moment but Im concentrating on my sites that Im hoping will get me the earnings I desire

1. David 470 profile image86
      David 470posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I made payout in April. I got into the program at the end of March and April reached payout.

Will I be notified when I get paid or anything? I think this Hp ad program has high eCPM -- at least for me. It just sucks that HP does not have the rank it once did.  I still think I am going to start publishing a lot, hopefully its not in vein.

3. skyfire profile image74
    skyfireposted 5 years ago

It says i got 0 impressions on 11th. Thats definitely a glitch.

4. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

If you click on the Ad Program under earnings up you will get this message:

"Some technical issues have delayed processing of impressions and revenue for May 11 and 12. We should have the data updated shortly. Thank you for your patience."