Republication of a hub

1. Seafarer Mama profile image86
    Seafarer Mamaposted 5 years ago

I am writing because I wonder if other  hubs are having a problem with the HP administration keeping their hubs unpublished for an unreasonable length of time. Why is it that we need to revise, and if we do so immediately, it takes 3 days for a response? Why is it that if we cooperate, our hubs are still unpublished?

My hub titled "The Evolution of a Relationship" was  unpublished due to what they call "unrelated links." I deleted the links that were flagged and a couple of the Amazon products that were not directly connected to my link. Now they are attacking the content of my RSS feed, which contains links to my other hubs. They are not supposed to be related because the RSS feed states that they are other hubs I have written.  I thought that is what their purpose was. I have asked them to republish my hub several times this week and their keep red-flagging it.  This hub is so noncommercial that the ads that were slapped on while it was published were less related to my hub than the links that the administration is complaining about.

Has anyone else had this problem, or one similar to it?

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

I would say that when you submit a hub for republication, then you are in essence waiting for a moderator to physically look at the hub.

Moderators are behind and have been for sometime, because of changes and hiring new people to train(isn't so easy).

I have recently had to revise a couple of hubs. They were republished the same day I revised them. However, you are not alone in the aspect of waiting, because other people are waiting also. I know that because you are not the first to start a thread on this particular topic.

I hope that helps.