jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (14 posts)

HP Ad Program Problem

1. Susana S profile image92
    Susana Sposted 5 years ago

I see there is a message about reporting errors on the HP Ad program. I'm seeing data for the 12th, but for the 11th it's showing 0 impressions. Will this change shortly to reflect actual impressions?

2. CASE1WORKER profile image84
    CASE1WORKERposted 5 years ago

i think there was also a problem on the 13th as nothing changed- oh well when it does come, hopefully it will be  good amount

1. Lady_E profile image81
      Lady_Eposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I noticed that too. Infact for more than one day. Anyway, I'll keep on following this thread to keep me updated.

2. Bendo13 profile image84
      Bendo13posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I was just going to post about this... I have 0's across the board for the 13th.. yet analytics says I have like 400+ hits

3. Lissie profile image85
    Lissieposted 5 years ago

I'm seeing the same thing - zero on the 11th and 12th being EXACTLY the same as the 10th

4. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

"Processing Delays
    Some technical issues have delayed processing of impressions and revenue for May 11 and 12. We should have the data updated shortly. Thank you for your patience."

5. Susana S profile image92

Yeh I saw the message. Just seemed strange that I have impressions and earnings for the 12th, but the 11th is showing 0 rather than pending.

@ Lissie - glad I'm not the only one seeing 0 on the 11th. Data for the 12th is different to the 10th on mine though.

6. Mandrake_1975 profile image93
    Mandrake_1975posted 5 years ago

I am having issues too, and I am patiently awaiting the resolution of this issue (for a couple days).

7. Wayne K. WIlkins profile image85
    Wayne K. WIlkinsposted 5 years ago

Also having issues. 0 for the 11th and have not had a report since the 12th so thats 3 days without an earnings report

8. kirstenblog profile image79
    kirstenblogposted 5 years ago

I know the message says there are probs but its nice to know others have exactly the same problem, just reassuring smile

9. Susana S profile image92

Got impressions and earnings showing for the 11th now smile

1. IzzyM profile image86
      IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yeah mine are all through too. Weren't worth waiting for sad

1. Susana S profile image92
        Susana Sposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Sorry to hear that Izzy sad Mine aren't anything to write home about either, my average is about $3- $5 per day.

1. IzzyM profile image86
          IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That is about my average too, in fact one day I got over $15! But the last few days were under-average. Just as well I am still getting Amazon sales or I'd be going hungry!

working