jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Adsense for Content or Adsense for Search???

1. blogging2 profile image76
    blogging2posted 8 years ago

Hello everyone,  I am fairly new here and just noticed that there are multiple property information that you can put in for Google AdSense...  I currently have the ca-pub or AdSense for Content...  Should I have this as the partner-pub (AdSense for Search)?  Would that help with revenue at all?  Any help appreciated!

2. 0
    terrygposted 8 years ago

In your adsense account you can set up your adsense ads, such as sizes, blocks or text and images. You can also set up a search bar for your site and you set this up from the same adsense panel.

It does work. What happens is that if someone does a search from your site and clicks on a sponsored ad at the top of the search results you get paid, if the click is in the body of the search results you don't.

The best way I have found is to set up your own search engine. Here's the Google link:-

https://www.google.com/adsense/support/ … ;topic=144

3. Inspirepub profile image87
    Inspirepubposted 8 years ago

Of course, Terry's advice only applies if you have your own website, because HubPages doesn't support Google search boxes.

4. vintage chic profile image79
    vintage chicposted 7 years ago

Hey, you guys..
    Is it true you can't put a Google search on your hub?
    I am new to Hubpages. I have two hubs, with Google ads and Amazon ads on them. I have been trying to add the Google search code they gave me into the source html on my page(between the body tags) and nothing is happening!  Does Google say somewhere on their Adsense stuff that they don't support Hubpages for their search feature?

Thanks for your help!
    Vintage Chic

1. darkside profile image84
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You can't put a Google search on your hub.

5. jyuva profile image40
    jyuvaposted 7 years ago

Hubpages doesn't support adsense search big_smile