jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

No Google Earnings for 4 days

1. Happy Human profile image66
    Happy Humanposted 5 years ago

Has anyone else had this problem by any chance? I have not had any Google earnings for 4 days in a row which is unheard of.

Even on my worst days I will get at least .01.

The clicks are there, I can access my Google adsense account, I haven't gotten any kind of notification - but not a penny in earnings.

Has anyone else had this happened, because it is making me a little nervous.

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image79
      Ultimate Hubberposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Sometimes you don't get paid despite getting clicks because:

1) The click was on a PSA

2) The click was on a CPM ad

3) The click was invalid

2. GeneralHowitzer profile image63
    GeneralHowitzerposted 5 years ago

awts that is odd, but trust law of averages things will be okay in the coming days besides its off season...

3. PaulaHenry1 profile image69
    PaulaHenry1posted 5 years ago

Dont feel bad, I cant remember the last Google click I received....sad

4. sofs profile image88
    sofsposted 5 years ago

That does happen and sometimes weekends do cause that, don't worry things are brightening up slowly smile

5. Rik Ravado profile image92
    Rik Ravadoposted 5 years ago

If you have HubAds enabled then its not that surprising.  H Ads greatly reduce your Google clicks.  try disabling H Ads and see if your AdSense returns to 'normal'.  Don't forget too most of us have taken a massive hit recently from the Panda update.

6. Richieb799 profile image65
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

My Adsense froze yesterday for the whole afternoon and then resumed around 10pm and made up the difference in earnings and impressions smile
    Thats not often happened in Adsense more than one or two times since Ive had it but I figured it was similar to what happens when hubstats freeze

7. Happy Human profile image66
    Happy Humanposted 5 years ago

I never had a chance to thank you all for your answers so... Thank you.

I did start earning again but it was for my personal site...not hubpages, so I do believe it must have to do with Hub ads.

Thank you all again smile

8. DIYweddingplanner profile image90
    DIYweddingplannerposted 5 years ago

Glad someone is earning, because I haven't made a dime off of Adsense in over a week.

9. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

No Google Earnings for 4 days- When I first started on HP, sure. But, after about two weeks or so, I have always earned something consistently and daily. hmm