jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

traffic before and after hubpages' advertisement

1. albc profile image59
    albcposted 5 years ago

does it affects your traffic?

traffic to my hubs drop significantly after using the hubpages' advertisement, how about u?

1. Mandrake_1975 profile image93
      Mandrake_1975posted 5 years ago in reply to this

My traffic hasn't dropped at all.  It's actually gone up, but I don't believe that has anything to do with Hubpages advertising.

My Adsense has tanked, but I'm not all that concerned with that since the Hubpage Ad Program is making up for it.

1. David 470 profile image86
        David 470posted 5 years ago in reply to this

My HP ad program is almost making up for it, but not quite. It's to bad the HP ad program was not implemented when I made 1500-2000 page impressions daily. And HP ranking was higher.

1. Richieb799 profile image66
          Richieb799posted 5 years ago in reply to this

How is your Adsense doing with HP ads enabled?

1. Mikeydoes profile image82
            Mikeydoesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I can tell you my adsense is suffering(which would be expected), but who knows if it is better than worse than just having Adsense.

I figure it will only get better over time, we will see.

2. albc profile image59
    albcposted 5 years ago

in that case maybe the drop in my traffic is due to something else, not the HP advertisement..

1. Simone Smith profile image92
      Simone Smithposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Oh, definitely. Using the HubPages Ad Program will not affect your traffic.

3. Cheeky Girl profile image85
    Cheeky Girlposted 5 years ago

The Hub Ad Program is working for me just fine, as I am earning and my traffic is okay. If you saw a drop in traffic, perhaps there is some other reason. Keep writing great hubs!