jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

IS SEO Quake Accurate?

1. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

I have SEO quake installed on my computer and it says that my new website had 10 internal links and 13 external links but I never did any backlinking. Is this correct information or not that is being show by SEO quake?

1. deblipp profile image60
      deblippposted 5 years ago in reply to this

SEO Quake is very accurate, but in truth, none of the available tools is perfect, which is why a professional SEO will use several.

2. Richieb799 profile image66
      Richieb799posted 5 years ago in reply to this

How many pages does your website have? This part of SEOQuake is referring to the internal links on your site. For example, my site has 12 pages, so it says 12 here.

It is not 'backlinks' coming in.

To see these you look at the Google icon or the Yahoo icon, this shows how many backlinks the different search engines have recorded.

2. timorous profile image92
    timorousposted 5 years ago

I wouldn't rely on any of these web tools as being 100% accurate.  I found SEO Quake for Google Chrome is still a bit flaky.  The Firefox version is much more stable, but still gives weird results sometimes.

As you can see, the number of backlinks shown doesn't seem to relate to the site's position in the search results.  There's too many other factors at work.

3. sarkarinaukria profile image60
    sarkarinaukriaposted 5 years ago

I just use chrome seo extension in chrome, it looks good!

1. brooklyn00123 profile image59
      brooklyn00123posted 5 years ago in reply to this

i think that's SEO Quake