jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Do i need to post in a new hub

1. 60
    gazalatposted 5 years ago

Each time i post a recipe do  i need to create a new hub? or i can post in the same hub of recipes

1. WriteAngled profile image91
      WriteAngledposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You can edit a hub to add or remove content as many times as you like. You need to think about the right length for your hubs; not too short and not too long.

Definitions of too short and too long vary massively. There are a number of threads on the topic. I believe the minimum word count for a hub is about 200 words. However, if you want to feature products from Amazon, you will need at least 50 words content per product. It doesn't have to be about the product itself. So, if you want to show 6 products, your hub will need to contain at least 300 words.

2. Daffy Duck profile image61
      Daffy Duckposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You can go back and add more to your hubs, but if it is a new recipe you should do a new hub.  Don't put them all in one hub.  after readers read you hub they won't go back to it, so it's good to do many hubs with different recipes to ensure that the new recipe will be read.

2. 0
    DoorMattnomoreposted 5 years ago

If you have two recipes that go together, for example, a main dish with chicken and then a vegetable side dish, they could go in the same hub. But if you've got enough words in there already, and the recipes don't have anything in common, it would look better as a new hub.

this might help

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/2-2- … tent-types

3. LuisEGonzalez profile image82
    LuisEGonzalezposted 5 years ago

You need to post a new hub. If you add the new recipe to a previously posted hub the filters at Hubpages may declared it as copied/duplicate and can prevent the hub from being published.

This happens if a hub has large portions of it that have previously been published.