jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Is the copied hubs feature still working?

1. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 5 years ago

I haven't had a little copyright sign appear on one of my hubs for ages, yet if I do my own searches loads of them have been copied (could almost be a full time job getting them removed!)

Is this feature still working? if it is supposed to be then I would like to suggest it is not working too well.

Anyone who writes about jewelry might want to check out www viewgoods es where I have found some of mine duplicated

I want to move these jewelry hubs onto my own site as they are not performing on HP very well these days, but getting rid of the duplicates out there before I do this could be the major source of work

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The "copied Hubs" feature has never been perfect.  Edweirdo created a program called HubDefender which is far more thorough.  With 224 Hubs you would need a paid subscription but it would be worth it, even if you just join for a few months to catch up with all the copies you've missed:

2. waynet profile image48
    waynetposted 5 years ago

It looks to me like it needs some updates or something as there are multiple copies out there that I have to search for and find myself.....Hubpages will get round to it eventually after doing all of the changes that might just swing this site back round?!

So, at the moment, copied hubs feature is Kaput!

3. Simone Smith profile image90
    Simone Smithposted 5 years ago

Hey y'all!
    The feature is functioning the same as ever.  If you wouldn't mind, could you email to me any examples of Hubs and copied articles that the copied Hubs feature missed? That's the only way we'll be able to work on improving it.