My Account Needs Deleted.

1. Glenn Raymond profile image59
    Glenn Raymondposted 5 years ago

Well, you guys I'm here to say goodbye.  I have deleted everything, but do not know how to close my account.  So if a Hub Technician knows how, it needs done.

I did have a whole lot of fun here, enjoyed reading everyones hubs, am thankful to all of my followers, and followees.  I will always think of you very fondly.  I hope you all do well and wish you all the best.

I am beginning a new business venture, and I am very excited about it.  Perhaps someday our paths will cross again on the internet and we can catch up on things.  Cags, I think I will miss you the most because you always made the forum fun.  Until we all meet again, my blessings!

2. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Hey Glenn, to delete your account, send an email to Staff. You could directly email either Jason, Paul(both of them) or Maddie. I think they would handle it for you.

Good luck with your future dealings. I'm honored and humbled by your kind words. smile It was a pleasure to meet you and hopefully in the future, we shall cross paths again. smile

Take care and Be Safe! smile

3. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

Here is the official version: