jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

How do i know whether my article can be shared by others?

1. chinabeads profile image61
    chinabeadsposted 5 years ago

I have submitted four hub,becuse of the mark duplicat,still should be two ones can be ok.But why i just see 1 hub record on my page,now 2.And is there anybody know how can i know whether my hubs are published successfully?

1. sofs profile image86
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I may not have understood your question rightly, but from what I gather...
      You have one published hub right now. Your hubs may have been published but being moderated, I think because of grammatical errors. Take some editing help before posting them or resubmitting them for approval.  Frequent resubmission may cause you hub to be irrevocable. Welcome to HP smile

1. chinabeads profile image61
        chinabeadsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for your message.But for the one i have published right now ,there will still be any problem?i mean the one you can search on this website .

1. sofs profile image86

I am sorry to say that it' may' get moderated for two reasons one for the language secondly for the length .. it may help you to edit the hub and add some more information. Best wishes to you!

2. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Frequent resubmission may cause the account to be banned. From what I see in the OP, the problem with the unpublished hubs was duplicate content.

1. sofs profile image86

@ WE ,Thanks for the information,  I have  not been able to understand the OP too well though.

1. profile image0
            Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You are welcome. I've seen clearer language, and the OP may want to work on that as well.

working