jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Why My Post Was Rejected

1. prayerpower profile image90
    prayerpowerposted 6 years ago

I wrote a well written article about how Stephen Hawking was wrong about one of his views.  Then a day later my post is rejected. I still haven't received a response why it was rejected. Has this happened to anyone in the past.

1. WryLilt profile image86
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you click on the hub in question there should be an explanation at the top in a black box.

1. prayerpower profile image90
        prayerpowerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It doesn't give a clear explanation of why it was rejected. I followed all the writing guidelines. I just want to know why.  I can easily post it on Squidoo or another site without any problems.

1. WryLilt profile image86
          WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

What was the exact message on the top of the hub?

2. sofs profile image88
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The only people who can answer that is Admin, since your hub cannot be read by us we may not be able to comment.  You may have to send a mail to Team@hubpages.com  and wait for their response. Right now they have much on their hands  and make take time, so be patient. Welcome to HP smile

2. Howard S. profile image84
    Howard S.posted 6 years ago

If you hover over that message or click on it--something like that--you often get an expanded clarification of the message, though it still isn't custom-tailored to your specific hub.

working